Finally an hour’s lunch break in a long time. I was contacted by a financial consultant from Manulife about some savings plan, which I could consider after sometime. It brought up some memories of my late friend Alex Lim, who passed away on 13/05/07.

It’s already been a year since I last paid my last respect to him. Though we don’t talk much, but he’s really someone who knows his work and really does it well…

Had a short discussion with Melphis about going abroad for vacation, and mostly likely will be going alone to visit Eko, who has been staying there for many years. The thought of migrating over is still my ultimate goal, but I would like to see how the place / life is there.

Will be bogging myself down with work to keep my mind preoccupied, to avoid those unnecessary flittering thoughts, which could result in atomic effects when left growing.

Lunch had been a small group and yet heartwarming fellowship as I got to chat with Melphis and Markus.Will be back to work soon but will keep my thoughts here for awhile, while the "beautiful moments" of lunch break prevails.

One day break tomorrow from the overtime before the long standing hours of the weekend.

Comments (0)