Finally ported over 90% of my blog. This will be the new home where all my thoughts / events will be stored.

Went to see doctor for a follow up today as I still had discomfort in my stomach due the previous diagnosis of bleeding rectum...so my incentive will be wind down for this month. Eric was telling me to do my best yesterday to get the full incentive but guess I can only recover it next month...small ailments dont' occur to me except for such complications, which occur occasionally. But I mustn't be complacent too; looking at Luqman's health is also a concern and tells us how precious life can be especially when there's a setback on our health condition.

Back to work tomorrow but had quite a deep rest just now; need to get adequate rest as I have been working long hours recently; doctor said the boiling factor is to look at my diet and take lots of fruits and vegetables...I'll need to do that on a consistent basis.

Rest for battle tomorrow. Make up MED!

Comments (0)