Finally, a quick pump and refuelling on the emdorphine before making my way to pick dearie up after her classes.

Received a call from Weiqiang as he shared about the book by Allen Carr about quitting smoking, which is an abstract method that uses a reverse psychology method to initiate the path to quitting. He actually wanted to ask me out for a fellowship but I have my own activity this evening...he must elated about not having to wake up so early to travel to his school in ITE College Macpherson from his hometown in Jurong.

Though a little physical fatigue felt, I yearn for more; serious bodybuilding to gain masses that will be a breakthrough of my secluded training; who knows, I can make history with my bod that does not have bulk gain from sports medicine?

A liberated evening for me too, since no study commitments tomorrow and also going to Serene's aunt's place for house warming, before Ip Man 2.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)