Plan was to eat a buffet at Vienna Restaurant in United Square.  We had somewhat followed the navigated route on iPhone but somehow ended up in Novena Square...oh no...will dearie be unhappy?

We decided to settle the lunch at Kenny Rogers as dearie is already having hunger spells that triggered a nauseous feeling; she's so beautifully dressed in her red dressed and hope she didn't mind my casual attire.

We ordered a Lucillous set which comes with 3 side dishes - the cheesy macaroni looked cute like a Napolean hat, which reeked of heavy melted cheese when placed near my odor sensor.  Creamy enough made it tasty.  So was the garlic potato that was purpled-skinned in big chunks.  The main dish were 2 pieces of chickens and 2 sets or beef ribs, which dearie didn't like much due to the odor from the meat; so there, I proceeded with my work for a total clearout.

The next stop was a walk from Bugis to Funan where we got her present, a Jabra BT2060 that was sleek and decently designed - black matt and slim, much more presentable compared  to the rest of the Easy Series from Jabra.

Dinner stop was at her place where her mum cooked quite a fair bit, before we cut the cake upon his brothe'rs return from RT at 10:30.  D24 durian which was highly addictive but can't eat much cos of the fullness; and I have to watch my diet too since I've already crossed Band 1 with a metabolic cut.

Eruption started to uprise when I was on my way back and chatting with Songjie on the phone about 9D, and the trip to Bali which dearie was concerned about those women who are there and can do anything.  Planned trip was from 28 - 31 Jul where we will be meeting his league friends while taking a break from work.

Fortunately I reached home in time to dispose the "fermented durian".

Comments (0)