It had came to my mind on posting a remark on how celebrities are paid as they seem to be living a lavish lifestyle compared to most of the people in Singapore; driving expensive cars and living in luxurious residences; a Silversea ad where Michelle Chia appeared walking past, just right in front of me struck that question and a sudden change took place;

I was at the Sony Ericsson lookalike shop at Tampines MRT station where the new shops lining around the train station was, with Jacky Chan and Samo Hung, who were there to shop for a walkie talkie, which looks far more advanced that those subscribed-line type from Grid, made by Motorola; we were talking about getting it and it'll be useful in mountain climbing activities which the network and range coverage will be far more superior as that appeared to be a new model; dual LCDs, which the 2nd can be accessed by flipping open the LCD sideways as anyone would open a door.

The next place we walked past was the interior of the MRT station, where there was a bridal advertisement with a unique drapery type of curtain where rolling it back requires a special gadget to "tuck" it back to the ceiling and as I went in to take look, it's observed that it's held by a circular motor type which will automatically "drape" the curtains.

Moving on, I was back with Jacky and Samo, discussing about his greying hair, and I suggested that he can keep the colour and play as a retired cop in Police Story 4, where he can find a cast to star as his child as teenage / young man, where I hinted it to be myself, but later told him that I had better let him do the decision as he has his own standards of selection.  The comment used was "不敢当" which I self-corrected later and said "用词不当" where he smiled at me with his signature smile, making his nose appearing swollen.  His signature smile was displayed in a room which appeared to be one of the shops which was unoccupied, along the station.  It must really be an honour to be able to work under Jacky and entering the filming world...I wondered what kind of sports does Jacky do in his free time, which I hadn't got the chance to ask him.

Comments (0)