Finally a cooler night of slumber as I dozed off soon after laying on bed with a short conversation with dearie; wished I could stay on to chat with her longer, but mind had been maimed due improper rest the night before, and a 2nd lesson on a weekday; even at this point I can start feeling some fatigue; imagine how the mental challenge would be at degree level.

I'll take this week as a break from weights training while I get mentally accustomed to the working life and schedule again; mostly adjusted, but some minor adjustments to room layout for optimum workout experience and minimal movement to inventories.

Glad to learn that dearie's tummy is feeling better now...hope those discomfort can just disappear so she can study in comfort with maximum concentration - less the television and Sandman's visit.

Another baking session of the Sun where you can literally cook a steak on the road; what's needed is a slab of tar, without fragments of sand, washed, cleaned, oiled and let it absorb the heat under the sun, that makes a solar hotplate.

Today's work completion at 5:30PM!  I have now more time to prepare for tonight's outing with dearie, to catch Ip Man 2!

Comments (0)