I've finally got the assignment out of the way after battling between plotting the graph in Excel, or doing a manual written copy and submit tomorrow before exam commences.  It's done, all neatly written and graph nicely drawn...at last I can get it out of the way!

Rain battle for momentarily before dinnertime, but I've already refuelled at 4:15pm; so dinner's not required "till further notice".  Oh no, had upsetted dearie with my troubled tone that I got a verbal reprimanding...it's like Kon being squashed with the "pee" sound when trampled on by Rukia when he did something silly - I miss this anime, due to exams, have to keep it back till ICT and exams are over.

Wonder how's dearie's lesson today?  Hope the Indian-accented lecturer will not bore her lessons, but at least far better than having the psycho-Gimmley Dwarf lecturer pressuring students to answer the question he posed and holding up the class if the student is not able to give him a satisfactory answer.

Did a catchup with Ben who decided not to go to Australia for studies as he doesn't want to leave his mum all alone.  He's started work at Citibank recently; hope all's good for him.

Back on full throttle for revision; to cover all 8 chapters tonight using my Time Compression style.

Comments (0)