Another day done; field first aid lesson before lunch an had a 'threesome' when partnering with Barry and Alex due to oddity of numbers. It's a refresher course in preparation for the test next week.

Guowei's back; he had been missing at the last ICT as it was learnt that he did not turn up when he was tasked to...anyhow, it's the past and hope all's alright for him.

The timing for our lecture was screwed up again; it starts only at 3:30pm and I had been knocked out from Dr Tan's medication, for more than an hour before this. It's magical; sneeze had ceased fire completely...could it be due to lack of rest that aggrovated the sneeze? If it is, this medicine must have forced me to enter slumberland.

Good stuff (like what Eko likes to say)

I could only attend part of the afternoon's lesson on field deployment as I was scheduled to attend tonight's final lesson for Business Statistics. Maximum absorption rate initialised. The conducting active personnel was an officer whose countenance reminded me of Junxiang, who got registered for marriage recently a he fulfilled his dream to be an officer during his NS days.

Fortunately I had arrived earlier after going through a heavy storm and splashing through the roads of Upper Bukit Timah Road that is exceptionally low-terrained; the flood earlier in the year had been disasterous for many car and home owners along that vicinity as a continous rain drenched the place for 3 hours.

Assignment done over dinner caught at Subway; something yummy that I've not tasted for awhile; I certainly deserve this treat.

I've managed to absorb much of the lesson tonight as it is the last of this subject. Doing more will help gain confidence and sets the mind in a ready-to-do mode so I can get over the exam quickly and well.

Thought I could visit the 24hour NTUC Fairprice at Jurong Point but it seems that they close at 11pm; can't see much as most of the stores at Jurong Point are already closed...at least I managed to get the NETS Flashpay card that can come in handy next time.

Medication from Dr Tan has somewhat set in; wonder what time I can get my off pass tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I really need that time to ensure I'm well prepared for the exams.

Dearie had sensed a dip in my mood recently; possibly the stress from uncertainties of the time off, and the delayed understanding of the subject. Fortunately most are made up in today's learning so that part of stress is somewhat alleviated.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)