The evening was spent at Pu-Yi's place as she held a housewarming; managed to get some wrappers for regifting as the present is of odd-shape where I can't wrap with normal paper-textured wrappers.

Dearie's mum had helped me with the wrapping and it turned out just beautiful!  Weather was like a open air oven where I was baked at every foot set under the sun - fortunately Pu Yi's place was very windy.  We spotted a tree lizard and took a snap of it after attempting to find "free parking" around their area.  Nice shot done from various angles, till I was too close for its comfort and it scampered away.,

Daryl, Fericia's spouse, Alex and Kai Ling are here; it's rare to see them at such events; in fact the first time seeing them after awhile; especially so for Daryl; "no show" after their wedding.  They will be getting their keys in a few months' time, and will all be within close proximity.

I took quite a few glasses of red wine, which turned myself into lobster within minutes;  so dearie was tasked to drive my cute pica back for rest, before we caught our Ip Man 2 show at Century Cineplex. 

It was a hit!

Comments (0)