CO's parade followed by route march to SAFTI range for our day shoot; sun was extremwly blazing even in the early houra of the day; I had brought with me the deferment letter that had been painstakingly crafted last night at dearie's place before making my way back home last night.

It had turned out to be a disappointment from S1's attitude of shoving me away with a quick and ready answer after trying to negotiate with him; the verdict was such that I could arrange for time off from Wed onwards in view of the exams on Business Statistics this Sat, where preparation would be crucial.

It took awhile for me to settle down in consideration that S1 had mentioned that it'll be good for me in a way that my high-key incamp will still be clocked in towards my liability fulfilment...well, that might just have a blessing in disguise.

Range was well-done, I had only missed one out of the 20 shots that we were tasked to complete, so the rest of the time, free and ready to get back camp after a snooze on the makeshift bed. Had a firearms talk with Bert about sniper rifles lile Styer Aug that being used by British snipers; a neat cool weapon that mighr be obselete soon. DY S4 had had gave a cute comment; matching his rolly-polly built, 'isn't that great'
when he learnt I had been scheduled to be in the same detail as him, known as 'A1' that all who learnt about it frowned and cringed their eyebrows upon hearing it.

Man, what a unique name.

Weapons cleaning with Weiqiang and Alex's company in bunk made time easier to pass. In time to come, almost 4 and ready to book out after sending arms...the wait had been really a delay as I could only send at 1616hrs when the armskoteman came. By the time I left camp, it was already 1628hrs. It was only through the chat with Weiqiang that I learnt that Barry had been going through a series of mild depression.

Dearie's still having itches around the surgery wounds - a sign of recovery that she will be well in no time. Just the endurance of abstaining from selected food in her diet during this recovery phase.

I made it to lessons in time after catching my favourite Ban Mian near my home, a good shower and catch up with mum. Guppies and other fishes are all doing fine; still having deaths in fry breeder boxes...I have to prepare a tank for them.

A short 30min stay at dearie's place was done and did some revisions and assignments at her place before the Night Battle to West took place - arrived timely at camp with a warm 夏桑菊 made by dearie; just simply holding the capped cup brings so much warmth and touch to my heart - I hate to leave her place but it might be better as I suffered a blast of sudden temperature change within, triggering a series of endless sneezes.

Almost time to rest...

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)