Dozed off in the evening from the aftermath of heat from the afternoon and did some reading online about celebrity CGH being one flirt; some say he's gay while most commented that he was far worst than LNX.

The afternoon heat was intense to the extent that I could almost doze off during the journey back.  Unpacked and books laid out for revision, I just realised that my "charging kit' had gone missing from all the bags I brought back including laundry; I must have left it in my cupboard back in camp...along with my thumbdrive containing some personal information as well as my assignment which had been partially done; I've been granted off till Saturday in view of my examinations, thus, I can do catchup on my revision.  The ICT schedule had been far too packed for me to even touch my study materials.

Hope dearie's diet can now be widened back to normal; but it's still better for her to consult her mum on the types of food which are still unsafe for her during this recovery phrase; including fish and chicken, the latter being more "poisonous".

The air outside camp indeed is great, though temporal, but next week will be a tedious one when we go through ATEC Stage 1; learnt from Junhao that the year following next will be ATEC Stage 2 where training will be done in the following ICT next year, 6th and 7th respectively.  In time to come, all these days of Band of Brothers, brotherhood will become history and we may not see each other in life as scheduled to be back in camp like this.

Being back to military life for a week or so has somewhat made things very different as we all work together, man to man, to accomplish our common objective in training.  Like what CO said, something special is contained within this unit that creates this closeness we share...beyond comprehension in words as of this time.

For now, thoughts aside, focus on my revision!

Comments (0)