Finally out of the lecture auditorium where we had been cooped up with multiple briefings back to back that promotes slumber and a painful butt due to cushionless seats not designed for extended hours sitting.

The training program had been pretty packed from all the briefings conducted, thus I forsee that we'll be having quite a tough time. This time round is a unit proficiency tests where we have a fair bit to do; fortunately my platoon are not combatants, thus most of the tests are exempted.

All these while, mind has not been put off dearie as I'll
miss her so much; I can somewhat evade trainings on Saturday afternoons but not sure if there will be a nights off on Sundays that I can go and keep her company. Is she feeling better apart from those wound pains from yesterday's surgery?

For now, free till 8pm. Good time for a nap minusing thought of wearing this silly uniform; I rather be working in office and building up OT hours for claiming.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)