The paper is once again over, leaving me with much time to recover. Dozed off at dearie's place while attempting to catch a wink just before going back - fortunately there was no fine when we made our way back to my home to do some tidying and aqaurium maintenance.

Albino sucker kept hiding in an unreachable place in dearie's tank, so we had to let it live there.

By far the strongest guppies I have are the golden albino pairs, which are well-kept with healthy water and feeding - minimising food intake while I'm away since it's only a span of 3 days. From tomorrow onwards, it'll be 5 days long so they should be fed more before a WC to be done.

Dearie had been so nice to help me tidy upy aquarium area...guess it's something I'm still not used to as I have been doing everything myself all these while. Still, it's her company that matters; she got a good rest after the flu medication from Dr Tan aided her to enter slumber as she's showing signs of cold with the increasing sneezing spell that actually affected both of us.

I've adopted the cupboard from my mum's room, that allows me to place objects off the floor, creating more space. With the sale of some used printer cartridges, bringing our profit up by $47.50, that will bring us a decent meal that leaves us to decide where we can have a sumptous buffet.

The night came soon, and it's time for me to make my way back to camp before another military week.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)