Return to bunk at last.

The afternoon had been out in the field as I been deployed for ammo collection in the field. Much of the time had been spent chatting with those in the ration team, who also at the same spot in Ama Keng training area.

QM had been talking informally about choosing not to be here even if there was monetary returns; many of us feel the same way too; but I guess we have to do it. Bert had discussed with his girlfriend to move out of Singapore so as to avoid being called up. We shared a good laugh while talking about following CPT Luqman's Avante out, while skigliding in boots all the way out, in fully-camoflauged face, and he'll be wondering why does he have an identical view in his backview mirror, seemingly having 2 trees following him all the way out.

Even for myself, there's such consideration, but that also means I have to give up my beautiful hobby of guppy breeding. I'll definitely take dearie along with me where there's a chance to work abroad.

Nightfall at 7:30pm; moving out to Lim Chu Kang and we can finally do our collection routine and get ready for our final run; one of the trainers, WO Noor, chatted with me casually about weekends being burnt for SISPEC and OCS trainees whose live firing are conducted on weekend; fortunately, we are the only unit when arriving and returning today.

Reception was poor in the training area, and there was a major hiccup by the trainer who tried to bring us to Lim Chu Kang area; Haniffah, the driver also commented on the waiting done as we were there for literally 10mins; bored to the extent that I had to play Brickbreaker on my Blackberry though it's such a boring game.

All's done at 11pm before making the final run back to camp, where we could return our stores and kept QM informed about the status.

I saw SSG See at PLAD as the DO; he had aged much as all his hair had turned grey; I could not see his rank has he could very well be a warrant officer at this time. Still the very quiet personality of him that is prominent; and he was known as the elder Chua Bee Peng, whom bore great resemblence in terms of appearance as hairdo.

Bookout for lessons at 11am tomorrow and have the entire evening and Sunday off; the real challenge awaits for us from the next week onwards - and fortunately I'm off on the evening for lessons, so all evening lessons are evaded.

Managed to get some updates from dearie that Esther will be taking over Sally's role as front office manager, whose last day is today; guess that's where those at FC will learnt about her management capacity, which enough has been said in the past; now I wonder if someone competent will be taking over Esther's role and make the place a better environment.

She's turning in soon by the time I called her; that sweet voice reminds me that I have a place where I can rest my heart, knowing someone loves me and is there to care for me. But right now, it's my turn to show my TLC during her recovery phase; something I need yo learn to give on an unconditional basis.

Goodnight world, missing my dearie and looking forward to seeing her tomorrow!


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)