Quite a free day apart for the morning that was filled with a handing over, collection of new uniform and a post ICT survey...well, most of us are giving the similar feedback on NS experience section...pretty steamy as some of us had slept pretty late after staying up to chat.

I managed to move all my stuff to my car by afternoon. Nothing else I need from emart since I already have got the pair of New Balance for dearie.

Changed to the new uniform in my car; it's so much cooler and lighter and no way that I will want to go back to wearing the old set. I'm keeping the old ones on account of being with me for the past 11 years.

Such sweltering afternoon made even a walk to my car a sweltering one...so total in all, I have 5 bags to bring back; field pack, soldiering equipments, laundry, fresh clothings all bagged with new uniforms, that also packed New Balance and other footwear.

We sat in the airconditioned office where we chatted casually, took a few pics before we are cleared to leave. The special fellowship that's weaved during this time was something that had been unspoken, yet can. felt within all of us. It's the cooperative spirit that we share that made the experience an unforgettable one.

Bookout at 6:45pm. The traffic had been massively packed from Toh Guan Road till Bukit Batok.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)