It has been a couple of months since I've moved to Linda's team; emotionally more at peace now, considering all the clear communications we had with regards to OT payback arrangement, submission of leave, etc.

When I think back, those days under my ex TL was horrandous; no proper commnication about my OT payback arrangement, resulting in high net losses for my OT claimable and doing even more work in a shorter time; resulting in massive frustrations which could no longer be contained within; even people around me could feel it though all are unspoken.

Come to think of it; why would someone with high MC rate be promoted to be a team leader?  Apart from knowing how to bootlick, I can't think of any reasons in the logical sense that points light in this direction; in fact, it's bad lighting that the management sees, that results in such a decision.  Christopher, being his senior, is much more qualified to be his post, and also that he's well-liked by everyone in our department.

I'm here to give Linda my best support; in fact apart from her, the only other person I can think of is Mandy, who has helped me arrange for the one hour lunch after almost 2 years of taking staggered lunch; simply unhealthy for me and such a rush.  She has been the one hearing most of my unhappiness and after her feedback, it was then I was transferred to be under Linda's care.  A heavenly decision for me, for now.  Linda will definitely have my best support.

Comments (0)