It's the first time I'm feeling this resentment to go to work on an amplified basis; why do I need to rush?

My reasoning disliking, that I've shared with Songjie in the morninf are as follow:

Going to toilet at subject to availability of toilet tags (first known in my workplace-alike environment), making it a uretic challenge.

Taking leave is like taking $1m out of the National Vault - leave applied 8 months beforehand on a non-peak day can be rejected with reason of 'schedule doesn't permit', yet some people can go to Europe for 3 weeks.

Attending to mandatory events like In-Camp Trainings render attendees' incentive a straight zero without consideration, no doubt there's satisfactory work performance.

Considering the above points, what is the point for rushing to work? I might as well rest at home by optimising my medical benefits.

I guess it's really time for me to move out of call centre, after sharing with Lenz, which also include other perosnal struggles against my financial gains at this stage in time, compared to many.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)