The morning had been spent outfield, practising our grenade-throwing at BCTC; looks easy but it isn't.

I managed to get a better grade with some practise, bit probably with the stress that it will be graded, the results didn't turn out as expected. No matter, as long as I've done my best.

RSM, MSG Eric Sim has given us a drinks treat when Ninja Van uncle came to provide his food and drink services. He certainly has the calibre to rally us all up.

This time round, I took on the role to link up trooplifting back to camp as our lunch is all in camp. Morning done.

Weapons cleaning occupied me in the afternoon before I hit the gym and did some updates for my PTCs that has not been done for awhile.

Tomorrow, ATEC Stage 1 test, and I will be with Terry while he is being accesssd for shellscrape digging.

It looks like a long day for all of us.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)