Body maintenance; nothing much for the QM Platoon except for those on ammo run; I had visited Weiqiang and company after my gym session from 8:15am - 9:25am; fully furnished gym allows me to use free weights and some machines to replace barbells since there's none available.  Weiqiang has given me some feedbacks about their ammo IC's attitude...something that has been fedback to my QM.

BMI:  23, still healthy for my height but I still need to lower the fat contents in my body.

Most of the guys are either resting in bunk, or playing PSP, including myself, and also taking occasional naps.

A Century Thunder woke me up at 4:40PM; Terry also jumped out of slumber as the sound was extremely loud; as if a piece of Heaven has fallen on one of the buildings....anyhow, we still went back to slumber.

Comments (0)