Nothing much for the day except a morning underslung training where all of us got to familiarise ourselves with the knots for rigging the load; much more organised and swiftly done.

Training ended early for lunch, and those who had done the shellscrape digging last Friday was granted time off from 1300 - 2200hrs. For myself, a disturbed night yesterday as I was only able to turn in at 430am, from the heat and buzzing of mosquitoes around
me. Strangely, no bites at all.

Fully concussion after lunch till I was awoken by Weiqiang at 330pm, before getting ready to depart camp at 4pm for classes.

Torrental rain as I was making my way from Starhub Centre after realising that today's lesson is actually at Wilki - made it in time but dinner had to be held till 830pm during break, as Sophia foodcourt was out of operation today, unusually. みょじゃね。

First contact with econimics and the lecturer was a replica with 陳建斌; appearance, humour and built.

It was a mindfilling session that interest was sustained with historical links, including communism and Karl
Marx.

Comments (0)