I was at a place that resembled where my 1st uncle, mother's side stayed, at the first level of the house were 2 dragon heads carved out of stone that spits water out after a rain, into a stonecarved well.

I saw 2 thugs where one of them later appeared to be searching for something; upon closer examination, it turned out to be Robert Gotoking, an ex colleague. I asked what he was doing when he was holding a picture in his hand; it's a picture of a girl named Ariel, who is the twin of her elder sister, that is his girlfriend.

An evil aura surrounded him as he said that he will do a soul swap as he finds the younger sister prettier.

Switchscene; I'm standing at the bus stop opposite Paya Lebar MRT nearer to the olden shophouses, and Tay was telling me something that could not be made out.

It was not reality, fortunately.


•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)