7:13am; a common time for me to be awake as I last saw myself in a STTS-like camp where Hassan and Talib were seen, aftee I shouted across for a guy who was riding a bike with side box was speeding, but later vehicle turned into a jeep with sand-coloured canopy. The 'speed zone' resembled that d Ubi estate.

I was with dearie walking in a place with eateries around, one with tungsten lighting recalle the message of Yvonme Lim, a church friend whom I had been missing contact with for sometime. Dearie had told me that she just met up with her and Rofino and other church friends at this tungsten-lit eatery: Pizza Hut.

A turn of the corner, I was holding on to this Precious Moment-like liquid soap dispenser, dearie liked it very much and look forward to get it 1st thing the shop opens tomorrow. As I had appeared in a 'sauna town' where dearie commented that she saw Eric Tan with a tattoo somewhere - something that I didn't expect from him.

A town central setted in and I was buying coffee from a mobile stall; first time was 4 packs of regular coffee, and I was attended by the stallowners helper who is a Filipino who can speak pretty fluent Mandarin. I had patronised thia stall the 2nd time, ordering coffee 'O' but later 4 packs appeared in my hadnds when I got home...

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)