I was able to pull of the trick Hamg 5 and axle peg wheelie in one single attempt at I wanted to email people like King and a few old riders like Ruisheng and Jared, buf later realised that my iphonr's not with me as I'm in SAF camp; the area where I attempted the tricks was just behind the cookhouse's main entrance to non-Muslim kitchen.

I later received 2 SMSes from Tristan that he said he'a busy too as we all had no time to catch up. I walked past a fruit stall with a signboard that reads 'don't worry, there are still more which are restocking' that points to a tray of small Mandarin oranges. The stallowner's mum was telling her young daughtet, about 7 years old, to stop peeling fruits.

Switchscene to lunch suggested by Tristan, to have it outside camp at a nearby cofffeeshop and a reminder came to us as SAF personnel should be dining in camp.

6:30am.

•クラドーの iPhone•

Comments (0)