Some unsettlement within even after returning from Sengkang from fetching Serene home from her school…there has been a mind-mapping of planning what will lie ahead for us since Day 1 of being together…


All’s well at work and had a talk with Eric about some matters of work which had shed positive light on myself; a good sign as I can be moving up towards a perm position and nearing towards my goal…sharing with Serene as he being the closest person to heart had been wonderful, knowing that she’s happy for me too and that the efforts had not been in vain for the past 1 year…

Sometimes, I just wished I can have a deep sleep of 10 hours to get back the fully powered, flawless energy meter; it’s been awhile since I’ve had that rest…no longer overloaded with work and slogging through the late hours of the evening, and bearing a Zero rating for social life.

Even at this moment, a little pondering thought about Serene set my heart tingling with sweetness, seeing her sweet smile in Mind’s Eye…

Just 8 more minutes from returning to battlestation.

Comments (0)