Reached SIM at 10:10PM and Serene was ready to enter the passenger's seat, only when I was about to alight to look for her; she's beautifully dressed tonight with a pleated-collar blouse; something that had always been on my mind; ladies' wear are constantly full of different designs and comes in all shapes, cuts and materials.

Her lessons aren't too fast tonight but had noticed that her cough still isn't well yet, and a little tired...something understandable as to managing studies and work simulatneously.

Her company had kept me warm internally, while chatting with her to avoid the stillness of silence, I had noticed that she was looking at me when I briefly turned to glance at her, constantly making jokes to cheer her up...it's always so nice to see her laughing to my C-virus emission, that had proved genetically safe, and good for the soul (laughter is the best medicine)...

We spent sometime chatting after parking; her damaged nail is in the safe zone, this time in shimmery pearly pink, ah, all so beautiful...

Saw her to the lift lobby@11:30pm, before I made a battle route back home, with the lingering sweet fragrance of her presence within me.

Comments (0)