Returned to desk within 15mins after eating at coffeeshop near Maybank; it was nice to see the stallowner being friendly and smiling when seeing me, along with casual chat before I made my order.

Well-rested, hull damage has been restored and quad turbos still under run-in phase.

Now I further understand why Serene has proclaimed herself as “Errand Queen’ at her office, as she will be relieving duties at other parts of the building after her lunch today; for me, the speed will pick up after the engine has run in, with turbo at Bar 5.0.

Caution has to be exercised with the temperature of water intake as it may further aggravate if it is too low, as hull has recently been repaired, shields still on the low side.

Weather has been graceful so far, no sweltering sun despite being a non-rainy day.

Tomorrow will be a odd-dated Friday which may spell mishap to many, but for myself and Serene, I’m looking forward to make it a wonderful evening for all of us…that reminds me of the tulips, something for my special Serene as it fully reflects her personality of kindheartedness, gentle and sweet…

Another 2mins before the return to battlestation…looking forward to completing the day well and seeing Serene after her lessons tonight.

Comments (0)