2 chapters have been done after a few discusions about Facebook with Serene...been many months since I stopped knowing friends online; could that 'social expansion' era be over?

Most probably; been bogged down with work commitments, RT, workout regime, and of course, quality time with my beloved SErene...thus no longer into knowing people online.

There has been times that even people I do not konw have added me, most of the time, approved them and almost (99%) no fellowshipping with them. All I want now is to build up our relationship wel, strengthen our hearts to be knowing each other well.

Taking a break while depositing some thoughts; it had been good to have a short mind gettaway from the intensity of studies. The Macs at Sengkang sports complex even has an indoor swimming complex without much people utilsing it.

Almost itme to return for 2nd charge of revision on ComGI, 4th round.

Comments (0)