Return from the short break and catchup with Tommy…he’s nursing a flu and have given a tip to try lemon with honey and Lemsip, which is easily available from local pharmacies. Certainly a bad experience especially when I had it back then; fortunately I have a accelerated recovery node built-in.

Left arm is still a little uncomfortable but can do so with some stretching and may need to see TCM to get I fixed once and for all…certain positions certainly does not feel uncomfortable…hmm…what could it be?

It’s the last day of the week…hope my arm will be better tomorrow morning with adequate rest tonight…another full weekend that Serene and I can spend time quality together studying while nurturing our relationship…

Been awhile since I remade that lemon formula, so let’s start it soon…something for our better health.

Comments (0)