B+B

Badminton had commenced only near 7pm as I had to manage some difficult calls, Lulu, Crystal, Lim Li, Brigitte, Melphis were already there and had been playing for awhile. It took me awhile to warm up after Shikin and her friend came to join us, as part of my mind had still lingered on with broughover frustrations from work, but soon all had went off after relaxing.

Crystal and Lim Li had left earlier, and Lulu's boyfriend, Nino, came over shortly after. He was the only one who could defeat her; as far as I know, I'm 2nd to none in call centre. The game got more fun as each serve lasted longer; no chance for me to smash, or was it due to technique? I've learnt it from Lulu that it was timing when we were walking back to Eunos MRT station's carpark, and hitching a ride from Brigitte.

Another full exercise day; workout had been done in the morning and badminton in the evening; Serene was studying online when she got home, and we chatted a little but there after her phone had gone flat; I had wanted to call her later in the evening, but after having drank 2 glasses of wine and really relaxed, the portal of slumberland had somewhat opened...

Comments (0)