Less than 15mins but managed to enter a deep slumber and mind had been rested as I’ve been on 4-turbo mode for the entire day, while maintaining steadiness in my voice.

The evening will be the badminton session, so it’s better for me to complete the work quickly, as I do not have intentions to return after the game; to get a proper rest tonight…in view of tomorrow’s exercise session.

Is Serene’s throat better? Kind of worried as my heart constantly bears this warmth, to care for her as much as I can…

Once again, looking forward to our study session on Sunday, this time will be a new location where we can walk around after our revisions, AMK Hub! It’s been awhile since I’ve visited that place, which somewhat brings back memories of those days when I was working in NCS…beautiful ones, with fun-loving colleagues.

Comments (0)