It's the collarbone strain that has been causing the discomfort...Serene had accompanied me to the Chinese physician in Compassvale that her mum had visited for her blood pressure issue sometime back; only when I was there did I realise that the left collarbone joint had been swollen, and the uncle helped me massage it.

Workout to be on standstill for the moment till full recovery of the injured part...it had been disturbing me since Wednesday after my IPPT...had though it could be a minor strain but the pain had been increasingly disturbing and uncomfortable despite my high tolerance for such discomfort.

We've spent a great time chatting at the "mini Dempsey Hill" at the defunked Big Splash in East Coast park, just a couple of minutes' drive from Funan...Lee Kong Chian Library was exceptionally crowded, especially the study lounge, so we had to settle down at Central Lending in basement...

We decided to rest earlier for the night, thus sent he rback in the 2300 range...Serene will be having a busy week from Monday onwards, coping with the high lesson frequency week, coupled with a busier work schedule at Changi.

Comments (0)