Am walking in a shopping mall and saw my ex who went to an optician shop and telling them one of the contact lens is stuck in her eye, and the moment I saw it, I could remove it from her eye; thereafter she said to me "有钱才来提供给我" in an arrogant tone; and I walked off immediately, taking the escalator upstairs, disappearing amongst the crowd; she was still getting her own things from the optician shop, completely oblivious to my "disappearance". That scene had further affirmed that I was better off without her.

Flash to another scene and I was looking for Cyberactive computer shop, in Compasspoint, and saw Serene who accompanied me to various shops like More Than Words and Mini Toons, and the shops were closing soon as if it was CNY eve; some of them had their rollershutters half-shut already when we walked past them. We were pointing out which plush was cute, just like how she pointed out the Mario plush at the night market on Saturday.

Cutscene: I was holding a Samsung phone, which had 2 speakers like my Lenovo Y310 which was extremely clear & crisp in audio quality, and looked like the calculator-like phone which was launched back then, I was watching a short video on motorsports and it showed a WRX Team super tanker doing a drift through 2 tight corners and thereafter, a scene of Mark Lee singing along with Teresa Teng; then fast forwarded the clip to another scene of him hosting a 7th month event at Sengkang with a Thai counterpart; there was even one guy who dressed up as 阎魔王 after a "henchman" jumped into a "furnace" saying "baizai"as a grand opening.

Poof. Exit.

Comments (0)