Special trip around the East as we had dinner together, after Serene’s family has not made their way out, even nearing 8PM after my RT.

A touraround was done in the night market at Bedok North, near my old home as many of these places has brough back sweet memories, ever since I moved out 11 years ago. This is the 12th.

There are so many things that have changed, such as renovations, lift trunks and even the surroundings, wind was light, yet chilly to Serene as we sat in the new playground, munching on spiced-tapioca chips and tapioca cakes.

Final stop before heading home was a walk in Tampines, near my home, where there is a 24hour coffeeshop, and we had a short view of some dog-lovers training their pets in Central Park…huskies, golden retrievers are the 2 breeds within our view.

As late night approached, with wearing out of my chakara, I had decided to send her home and snoozed till late in the wee hours before sending Serene back…there are so many things we talked about, down memory lane of my childhood days, the neighhourhood and the fun times I had in that old park near Blk 99.

System shutdown at 5am after a glass of Unoaked Merlot.

Comments (0)