11 more minutes to completion of the shortened lunch break; for a moment; heat went up but soon shut it off with the manual control.

Communication probe is down due to a dry battery being flat; argh…can’t communicate with Serene till I get home tonight…guess I have to rely my upgraded 7th sense for the moment…so that will mean a 9hour communication system downtime.

Hope her mum’s ok now…it had put me to a certain level of worry too when I learnt about it, though she looked fine on the exterior…nothing beats having adequate rest with proper diet…I could come up with something that can help her health, but will need to do some studies first…some home-made formula; similar to that love-filled lemon honey elixir I had made for Serene?

I’m feeling so much more relieved that we are able to talk things out to avoid any harboured misunderstandings…communication is certainly very important between every couple...this is to avoid the deadly A&P (assumption & presumption) that has been the major breakdown of relationships in most cases. So glad we are on the loving track together again!

5 mins. Tonight will be the ComGI examination which I’ve done 99.5% of a 4-rounded revision…completion will be done later when I reach the study room of SCI; the tower beyond the curvy walkway from Bugis…

This Friday will be my resumption of email duties, news has that it has begun accumulating recently.

Shutdown emotional portal, returning to battlestation, Battle Mode engaged.

Comments (0)