Sun-baked day that kept me roasted even as we made our way to Ang Mo Kio library, with Picanto parked in one of the housing estates to avoid parking trauma in the nearby vicinity.

HI done through 3 chapters while Serene went through her POA revision, as the examination is non-modular phase, lots to cover, something which I’ve decided to take up in the past…still finding a suitable course which I can enroll through appealing.

We had decided to skip the AMK Hub adventure since her aunt had sounded quite upset, as she had prepared lots of food and some of her cousins are not around, so it had been better to send her over earlier.

4th encounter of Arch-Supremacy Clown! He had been in the vicinity with a friend (or was it his girlfriend), who just returned from Penang…she certainly looked different with her glasses and I proceeded to wash, wax and de-bug my car with the new Armourall car care accessories.

It had been a wonderful time of study as I shared with her many things during our study break in view to disspell the anxiety of the study atmosphere..though my exams are still quite sometime apart, it had been good that I revised earlier, to understand so that I complete the ComGI with greater confidence.

Entrance to dreamland at 11:30PM, soon after chatting with Serene.

Comments (0)