Just finished a hyped lunch without much sweltering from the sun; climate has been pretty merciful with gentle wind rustling through my hair, which had not been set to Cloud Strife mode.

My heart is much settled after 10mins, after receiving Serene’s encouragement which had really been heart-warming; my goal was to have 0 MC / late for this year…let this be the first & last.

The rest had been pretty well done as I could not sense an ounce of fatigue this morning; optimum rest is 7 hours considering the amount of physical exertion from RT and the weights training. Mum had mentioned to me that “a girl had called” yesterday, as Serene happened to dial my home number after a conversation-disconnection when the train was subterranean and switching network receptors.

I had limited mind power to write a more detailed blog of my thoughts, as energy level had reached optimum low peak, at 4PM, which had significantly been recovered when napping before RT commenced, at the MPH, yesterday…those “sleep anywhere” technique had been utilized and not all gone to waste; a strange phenomenon for guys who have gone through NS.

Serene will be having her lunch soon; hope her throat is better now, kinda worried especially when no cure, after completing the course of medication…the prolonganace will not be a positive sign, so I must find a solution to cure it once and for all…some Elixir of Throat Immunity?

Comments (0)