The weather had been a little merciful today without any blazing heat.

Despite waking up at 6:30am, workout is successfully completed without much struggle and to completion of my breakfast before setting out.

I had a pleasant surprise while making my way home from work, and chatting with Serene on the phone...it's Mingyao! It has been many years since we last met; exchanged a few words before I continued my journey home.

A little tired on the visualisers but it had been a productive day. Serene was having her break in the mid 8pm hours and had to be back by 8:30pm, therefore, we'll continue the conversation later in the evening after her lessons.

Sweetness of the beautiful Sunday spent with Serene lingered while I executed my work today. Some twitches has been done on blog to liven it up with pictures, as the old saying goes, "A picture paints a thousand words", so I want my feelings to be expressed at its best through pictures, along with narrative writing to paint my life into a beautiful novel.

Next Saturday will be a special day for all lovers around the world...am thinking of bringing it forward a week to celebrate it with Serene....and oh..that RT that I have in the afternoon...so we'll have our time together after that.

Hope her studies aren't getting too hectic, as I understand the toughness of studying / working simultaneously; though I'm not in that exact position as she is, bu something I'm moving towards, on self-investment for constant improvement.

9:48pm...her lessons will be over soon, just the thought of her brings about a beautiful warmth from within...

Comments (0)