Had quite a disturbing dream that seemed grayish-visual while a disturbing adrenaline built up…it was like seeing a scene that Serene is going to be married to another man…something that I won’t want to happen in reality as I love her very much…every little unwellness she has will result in me getting worried and wanting to nurse her back to good health.

Lunch was pretty rushed and I hardly had anytime to breathe, after a fast-paced walk to the usual place for lunch; good thing I managed to get myself filled up but now, feeling a little hungry again…hope to finish everything well today so that I can get adequate rest and have time to finish up those administrative stuff left at home…

That sudden entry to slumberland had been quite unexpected, especially with the scenes involved; come to think about those 3 collective dreams this morning; for the moment, in the midst of hustle, unable to gather them into writing yet…

Today will be the first day of Serene’s busy week, with a preliminary examination on Friday and even over the weekend; for me, will be spending the entire weekend over at Singapore Expo for the upcoming NATAS; we won’t be able to see each other over the weekend...

There are much on my mind awaiting to be deposited here; for now, will temporarily stop her for the moment while more are gathered as the days passed by…

What matters most for myself is to me and Serene to stay together forever…

Comments (0)