Just had the usual speedlunch and dispensing off the coinload to the rice stall aunty, who mentioned she trusts me when I handed her the exact $2.80 for 2 veg and 1 meat…it’s great to see a smiling face in the hunger of the afternoon…

A certain level of alertness has been raised when Eric mentioned he has something serious to discuss with me; which he gave me the answer as “something good” when I asked him before my lunch break…what could it really be?

Serene should be having her lunch soon…come next Monday will be us on neared-geographical proximity for the next 6 months…for now, after clearing IPPT, I can concenrtrate on clearing my ComGI and HI examinations, followed by entry to DGIRM, towards making my way as Underwriter.

Much have been running through my thoughts about the happenings in work, evading conflict at maximum but I have to hold my ground too.

Emotion silo disengaged, Mode set: Battle.

Comments (0)