Greeted by a slight heavy-headedness; it could be due to the late night rest from watching Ip Man at home right from the beginning, coupled with 3 glasses of wine, but still, things has to get going with my laundry-washing, breakfast and giving Serene the morning call.

A glass of mango juice with nata de coco accompanies me while I write up this blog; when Serene asked why I didn't tell her about my role of assuming the utility bill at home, it certainly felt so warm from within - a kind of concern which I had never gotten before...even with my eloquency in writing, at such times, I simply can't bring out a word to express it; all I can say is that she's really wonderful in her own ways, and this question may just sound normal to "audience", to me, it's carries a special meaning...her caring personality is so warming...

Lunch will be done at home before going for our study session together...

If only this headache can just be away for awhile...

Comments (0)