I slept at 3am cos was editing photos and saving on my dslr's memory card; then suddenly got this "write delay failed" error and could not open the files - PC prompted that I have to format the card before using...that means I have to lose all the pics I've taken (especially dearie's)! Went to google for photo recovery software and found this site which claimed to have the full version of a software called "stellar photo recovery v 3.5" with a lifetime fee of US$26...so I signed up.

When I downloaded the program, I couldn't find the file as promised...so wrote an email to request for cancellation and refund the charges, which was US$56 after adding this and that (shocked!), when I received the confirmation email.  Man, I feel cheated!

I had to continue googling and found a few more; finally, found a free program; the scan will take around 40mins and it was 3am by then...so had to turn in...

Hope I can do a 100% recover for all these pics without financial losses...

Comments (0)