This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever received from a ISP; I wrote in an email to Starhub, requesting to cease my mobile and broadband service on 10/05, to effect it on the 15/05 and lo and behold, when I got home today, no internet connection; diagnostics first; did the usual by doing a direct connection, but to no avail; could it be a defective router that has been with me for the past 3 years, showing symptoms of dysfunction a couple of times back then?

Guess what I was told; my internet service has been terminated on 11/05 without a single notification except the acknowledgement!  The CSO told me that they had sent me SMSes and called me without success, but I could not see any missed calls; moreover, if it is from blocked nos, the likelihood of answering the call is almost zero.

The billing department has some explanation work to do now; let's see if they can give me a very valid reason, or simply to cut down any "adminstrative" cost to cease my internet service without following my instruction.  An even more valid reason for me to switch ISP.

Comments (0)