The day has arrived, "Behold, the Shogun Battleship" came to my mind as I awake, mentally equipped to face the exams later.

Minor tingling sensations of the examinations anxiety still lurk within me on a minor, yet repetitive basis.  The  mind's all set, but just wondering how my knowledge and understanding will be put on paper, just like this, without any referencing.  It's a closed book paper afterall, so why should I actually worry about it?  I guess the best solution I can think of is to do a closed book self-assessment on all the questions that I've selected for the papers; from there, I can gauge where I stand in the examinations.

Or maybe it's the ambience that makes it all an anxious event; some say it's good cos a little stress can be helpful to make us more productive in studies / or work, the former in this situation.

The feeling of suspense is most sickening at times, especially now, being the last paper!  I have to hang on to it till the paper's over...meanwhile, make good use of the time I have now.

Comments (0)