A full day of Econs revision had been done yesterday and I woke up in time to do my workout; fortunately, all moves are done so I can concentrate on crunches when I get home tonight - no more new fish gathering momentarily as I need to clear the last paper and also focus on the moscow pairs I've just got.

Managed to catch up with Jannie and a few close friends about the recent happenings around; work, studies and all, and I'm glad I have such close and good friends to confide in when I need a hearing ear.

The Battle is still ongoing but I can't be bothered; continue to work towards my goal for the ultimate victory!  Simply sick of people stomping on me and the hurting and belittling words.  Such ought to be made to walk through the legs of the one who succeeds.

Right now, just continue focusing on my preparation for this Sat's last paper of my studies so I can complete this well and good, before moving to the next phrase.

Weather had been merciful, with a quick lunch done as usual....I miss lunching with dearie who has been on a long leave till her exams are over, but when she's back, she might be transferred back to HQ with a possible promotion that was mentioned, "without guarantee".   At her working experience with the organisation, it's high time she gets to do a more important role.

Now, this fear has seeped in again about being "left behind".  I have to step up after getting my Diploma!

Comments (0)