This is my 1000th post..after writing for awhile here.

The early awakening had sank me back to slumber though I've awaken at 5am this morning for my scheduled workout; guess it could be due to the fatigue from yesterday's outing with dearie's family, and time spent with my own family...hope my mum will be happy that I've bought her something she likes eating, though it's not too sumptous.

Lunch had been brought forward, possibly due to lack of manpower on a Monday; quite a handful of people are not seen.  Are most on sick leave?

The majority of the assignement has been collated, so what's left will be touching up on the tex and layout, so that I can be ready to submit before the due date this Saturday...

Managed to catch up with Jannie via Whatsapp and discussed a little about Jeff and Jimmy; the 2 guys whom we knew when I was in the MLM business many years back; they had totally turned Jannie off on the basis of friendship as they had been putting on a mask; where are they now?  Jeff is married with a wife who is uncomparable with my dearie, Jimmy with a Viet wife; the latter comment is nothing on the basis of racial discrimination; but just that Jimmy's personality has irked both of us off totally.  Anyhow, all the best for them, and may our paths not cross.

That old hag (codename OB) at her home has made her life miserable and even turned down to join her and her family for dinner yesterday; I guess it's a personality issue within her spouse's family of being antisocial; that might be the reason for her unreasonable behaviour that has plauged her mentally.

That marks Midday for the 1000th post.  Dearie, jiayou for your paper tomorrow!

Comments (0)