I've finally got my Digital Sniper!  Behold, the A500!

Can't use it tonight as I'll need to give the battery a full charge before commencing digital fire.  Lots of stuff to carry back, and we had dinner at one of the Japanese restaurants in basement of Liang Court, before getting it.  The Japanese curry rice, usually my favourite, appeared to be so much saltier....not another chance on eating it.

Dearie's cousin, Fericia plans to go for a trip at Batam, and it'll be on this coming Sat after Vesak Day...a perfect gettaway as my exams are over and so does dearie...$138 per pax at Batam Cottage (did I get the name right); with seafood lunch and 90mins massage; sounds a pretty good deal!

I've finally sent my assignement slightly after midnight before going over to rest at dearie's place.

Comments (0)