Another trailblazer afternoon.  The sky looked more lenient when I stepped out of the office and made my way for lunch at the usual place near Maybank.

Songjie has been updating me about his beloved Meg who had visited his father at hospital, as he had suffered breathlessness due to blocked arteries; stress-triggered; and bought him bird's nest.  What elated him more is how Meg showed concern for his father...I can feel the sparkle that burns within him towards her...as what he said, this isn't the right time to declare his feelings for her.  So when will it be?  I shall stay and watch...afterall, I hope the best for my pal whom I've known since 1993; that's 17 years?

Strangely, poor receptivity when I called dearie while she's on the bus to school; might be due to the location where

Comments (0)