I saw myself walking down a dimmed corridor at my block, and a group of people who came up were celebrities including the Big Ear lady (didn't recall her name) who just got married, Yvonne Lim and a few were coming up the flight of stairs; I saw Yvonne in a brown off shoulder one-piece blouse and feminine cut trousers; dearie was beside me and pointed out "that's Yvonne!" to me and I called her; she turned and smiled; a pretty face matched with friendly aura that greeted me; it seems to tell me that Yvonne's personality is that of a friendly person like Zheng Geping.

The event that was taking place at that moment was some kind of wedding where their known-groom is here to fetch the bride; so here comes all the company.

I recall that dearie told me that she stays in the vicinity of Everitt Road as she comes from a well-to-do family.

Jumpstarted.  7:06 AM

Comments (0)