Here comes the first of my spitback day; was greeted by a snarling cat when I parked at Joo Chiat; it had droopy whiskers which made it look like a cougar / jaguar in some ways, yet having a naughty look. 

Not a chance for me to get close proximity since I don't have a telelens to get a closer shot.

No matter.

Worked for 12 hours with tons of callbacks as OT; though it's the first, it had somewhat triggered the addiction for overtime work, which I had been clocking high hours about a year back, when I came back to do overtime for emails.  Of course, there's the money, with tradeoff for personal time.

Back to my car, snarling cat is there, but at night, he seems more tame...see if I can get a shot of him tomorrow evening should I finish late again.

Dearie's back to work and she had work late too - all the influx of work came like a choked chute which had been liberated when someone pulled out the "jamming agent"...but again, work is work.

Looking forward to our Batam trip this weekend!  A double date!

Comments (0)