2nd round of revision done with some mental noises bothering me during the course of revision, but I'm glad the 2nd attempt of the questions I intend to do at the exams, on the Final Kombat.

Woops, battery at 22% but I still can write abit more before getting some rest and recalling what I've learnt by writing down - that's my style of maximum absorption for topics which are componentised by a big mass of theory DNA.  Econs, after reading, writing and understanding proves quite a logical subject at this level so far.

Some changes; address of the blog has been changed for the purpose of keeping the readings to only people I trust.

Dearie's just home from a wake of a relative and I've noted a comment that Eve posted on my Facebook status while doing revision - I can't be bothered by that for now; no time for messing around with petty people as I have far more important things to do in life.

Though mentally a little challenged, the time spent on the books had proved worthwhile as this should be the way theorical subjects are studied.  I do feel bad about not having being able to keep dearie company, but it takes 2 hands to clap to make things lively and lovely between a couple...it'll be momental as I set a very important piece of pavement in my life - enhancement of education.

Comments (0)